Job opening: Supply Technician (Office Automation)
Salary: $46 039 - 59 853 per year
Published at: Jan 03 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position: Work location is inside of medical treatment facility. The work environment requires hands on property verification and supply inventory tracking. The incumbent will be required to interact with staff and provide customer service. The work day shift M-F and is not scheduled to work weekends or federal holidays. Primary duties of the position is to maintains accurate accounting and reporting system files for non-expendable property; Order property and supplies.
Verify that the items ordered are not damaged, are the correct item ordered and the items were received.
Verifies computer input data, and reviews computer output lists and formats to ensure that automated transactions have been processed.
Maintains accurate accounting and reporting system files for non-expendable property.
Works with the Property Book Officer (PBO) in preparation for completion of monthly cyclic inventories.
Receives, identifies, inventories, and catalogs all equipment received.
Ensure national stock number and serial number has been recorded.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation. This position requires a National Agency Check w/ Inquiries (NACI) background check.
- This position has been designated as a Testing Designated Position and is subject to a pre-employment screening and random testing thereafter.
- This position requires the completion of a pre-employment Physical Examination.
- This position has a mandatory seasonal influenza vaccination requirement and is subject to annual vaccination. A candidate selected to this position will be required to sign a statement consenting to annual seasonal influenza vaccination.
- Employees assigned to a medical treatment facility are required to be screened for applicable immunizations or pre-existing immunity based on occupational risk, regardless of job series.
- This position is subject to screening and update of required immunizations unless exempted for medical or administrative reasons in accordance with Army Regulation 40-562, Chapters 3 and 4.
- This position may be eligible for Situational/Ad-HOC Telework.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
30 Percent or More Disabled VeteransCurrent Civilian Employees of the Defense Health Agency (DHA)Current Permanent Department of Defense (DoD) Civilian EmployeeDomestic Defense Industrial Base/Major Range and Test Facilities Base Civilian Personnel WorkforceInteragency Career Transition Assistance PlanLand Management Workforce Flexibility ActMilitary Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)Non-Department of Defense (DoD) TransferPeople with Disabilities, Schedule APriority Placement Program, DoD Military Reserve (MR) and National Guard (NG) Technician EligiblePriority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) EligiblePriority Placement Program, DoD MR and NG Preference Eligible Tech Receiving Disability RetirementPriority Placement Program, DoD Retained Grade Preference EligibleReinstatementVeterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 grade level in the Federal service which includes (1) ensuring products meet regulatory standards, (2) maintaining accurate accounting and reporting system files and (3) preparing documentation of semi-annual inventories.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
Inventory ManagementManages and Organizes InformationSupply Planning
Time in Grade Requirement: Applicants who have held a General Schedule (GS) position within the last 52 weeks must have 52 weeks of Federal service at the next lower grade or equivalent (GS-05).
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
- Address JT-DHA-DD83CU DHA STAND-ALONE MKT-KENNER AHC
DO NOT USE
Fort Gregg-Adams, VA 23801
- Name: Army Applicant Help Desk