Job opening: CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULE ANALYST
Salary: $92 123 - 119 760 per year
Published at: Sep 01 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
You will analyze contract fund status reports to determine if the contractor's progress and expenditures compare with negotiated estimates.
You will determine the feasibility or impact on cost and scheduling of proposed changes to the production process.
You will implement solutions using negotiation, conflict resolution or leadership skills, to obtain results that support organizational or mission requirements.
You will maintain statistical correlation of all funds associated with assigned projects to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements.
You will research and collect supporting documentation for growth and or new work for contract modifications.
You will monitor and evaluate contractor progress under construction to present findings to management.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain a current valid United States drivers license.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- This position is covered under the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA). Certification in the Acquisition Functional Area and category assigned to the position is required within established category timeframes.
- You will be required to complete training, obtain, and maintain a government credit card for travel and travel-related purchases.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- You will be required to complete ethics orientation within three months of appointment and submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE-450, within 30 days of appointment.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-11 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: 1) Providing support and technical guidance to engineers/architects during the design phase of construction projects to ensure an appropriate construction duration is established for all construction projects; 2) Utilizing qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the analysis schedule, along with knowledge of the mission, organization, and work processes; 3) Participating in the pre-construction and post-construction award support aspects of scheduling requirements and performing Time Impact Analysis (TIA) on projects to ensure programs stay on track; and 4)Maintaining historical and current metrics on schedule growth differentiating types of delays impacting project progress (i.e, slow progress, rework, late procurement, internal delays). NOTE: This information must be supported by your resume in order to be considered for this position.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management web site: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Occupational-Series
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address NAVFAC NORTHWEST
1101 Tautog Circle
Silverdale, WA 98314
- Name: Jacqueline Freymuth
- Phone: (360) 396-6541
- Email: [email protected]