Job opening: SUPERVISORY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Salary: $111 609 - 145 090 per year
Published at: Dec 07 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
You will perform or advise work in any of the phases or systems of budget administration.
You will analyze and recommend costs and benefits of alternative methods of financial management.
You will plan work, set priorities and schedule work as necessary.
You will assign work to subordinates based on employees' capabilities, priorities and difficulty.
You will actively support and promote all aspects of the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and Affirmative Action Plan as directed by applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This is a Financial Management Level III certified position per the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2012, Section 1599d. You must achieve this level within prescribed timelines. Certification requirements are in DoD Instruction 1300.26.
- Supervisors in the executive branch have a heightened personal responsibility for advancing government ethics. You will be required to review the 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct at 5 CFR 2635.101.
Your resume must also demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-12 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: Providing complex administrative, technical and profession financial services for a multi-mission organization, provide financial analysis and budget development for an organization's programs and supervise employees in the accomplishment of these duties.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management website:General Schedule Qualification Standards (opm.gov)
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
- Name: Nicole Hoffman
- Phone: (760) 725-4942
- Email: [email protected]