Job opening: MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Salary: $57 941 - 75 321 per year
Published at: Dec 07 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a MANAGEMENT ANALYST, Position Description Number PDD1256000 and is part of the KS Surface Maintenance Manager, National Guard.
As a MANAGEMENT ANALYST, GS-0343-09, you will perform a variety of maintenance tasks involved in developing, analyzing, evaluating, advising on and/or improving maintenance management operations and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
- KANSAS NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state's National Guard.
- Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
- Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance of the position.
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position.
- Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.
- May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required.
- Duties/responsibilities of job may significantly impact the environment. You are responsible to maintain awareness of your environmental responsibilities as dictated by legal and regulatory requirements, your organization, and its changing mission.
- ELIGIBLE FOR SITUATIONAL TELEWORK ONLY, INCLUDING EMERGENCY AND OPM PRESCRIBED "UNSCHEDULED TELEWORK"
Military Grades: E7 through E9 or WO1 through CW3 or or O1 through O3
Compatible Military Assignments: Immaterial
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education, or training in administrative, professional, investigative, technical or other responsible work which demonstrates analytical ability and a practical and theoretical knowledge of the functions, processes and principles of management. Experience using computer and automation systems.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 24 months experience which has provided a working knowledge of the National Guard organizational structures, functions, procedures, and techniques. Experience analyzing, interpreting and developing policies and procedures of local management.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Work is primarily sedentary although some slight physical effort may be required.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is typically performed in an adequately lighted and climate-controlled office. May require occasional travel.
- Address KS Surface Maintenance Manager
131 SW 27th Street
Topeka, KS 66611-1159
- Name: Karlee Thomas
- Phone: 785-646-0509
- Email: [email protected]