Job opening: Administrative Support Assistant (CYS) (Developmental) NF-02/03
Salary: $17 - 35 per hour
Published at: Aug 11 2023
Employment Type: Part-time
The positions are located at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies throughout the program.
Management has the right to assign staff to locations as mission requires.
Eligible for the NAF benefits package and leave accrual.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Receives children, youth, parents, and other visitors in a courteous and professional manner. Answers telephones, ascertains nature of call, and directs caller to appropriate staff.
Ensures parents, children, youth, and visitors properly sign into the program prior to passing the reception area of the facility. Monitors children?s departure to ensure only authorized individuals remove them from the building.
Registers/terminates children/youth within the CYS program and/or waiting list database. Utilizes the Child and Youth Management System (CYMS) to record transactions for customers and to enter data into predefined categories for reports and tracking.
Provides administrative support including mail preparation, copying, distribution, correspondence, memorandums, briefings, Daily Activity Reports, and other requirements for day-to-day operations.
Articulates policies relating to patron fees, waiting lists, enrollments, terminations, and program events. Coordinates vacancies and reservations for the hourly care program as required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of appointment or placement into the position.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card are required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/physical/background requirements for this position.
- Must have current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations in accordance with current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
- A one year probationary period may be required (either initially or upon conversion, if applicable).
- Successful completion of annual training requirements within the prescribed time frame and demonstrated on the job competence is required.
- May be subject to an irregular hours, evening and or weekends.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) Check.
- Travel to on and off post locations may be required.
Experience working in an office setting which demonstrates skill in applying administrative and clerical procedures; customer service concepts; and communication techniques in a professional environment.
Experience using office automation to prepare documents, manage files, and maintain records.
Must have experience in using applications such as Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
Experience working in a professional office setting which required administrative and clerical skill in managing filing systems and maintaining documents, such as attendance records and official correspondence.
Must possess experience demonstrating customer service and business communication skills.
Must possess a demonstrated knowledge of correct grammar and composition techniques needed to accurately prepare written material from a variety of sources.
Must possess demonstrated proficiency in using computers for various applications to include Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook). Experience entering and maintaining information into automated databases.
At least 1 year experience equivalent to the next lower grade level NF-02.
Highly qualified candidates will possess experience utilizing automated systems for childcare operations.
Applicants that possess the highly qualified criteria may be sent first for consideration. Additional certificates will be sent at managements request.
Referrals and selections can be made at either grade.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address KA-NAF-W6B8AA US ARMY GARRISON FT LEONARD WOOD
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
- Name: CHRA NAF C2SC - Recruitment Branch
- Phone: 0000000000
- Email: [email protected]