Job opening: Administrative Support Assistant NF-03
Salary: $42 720 - 45 000 per year
Published at: Sep 18 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
This position is located with Joint Base Lewis-McChord MWR - Community Recreation Division.
Regular Full-Time appointments are guaranteed 40 hours per work week and are eligible for all Army NAF benefits.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Actively participates in the management of the activity or organization by performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative support duties and serves as the central point of contact for matters related to day-to-day operations.
Exercises independent judgement. Applies knowledge of the organization, its functions and regulations to carryout a wide variety of administrative functions related to the organization and its mission (e.g., personnel, accounting, budget, etc).
Composes operating procedures and sets internal priorities to generate improvements in administrative services.
An extensive knowledge of rules, operations, and practices, and judgment in locating and selecting the most appropriate guidelines is required.
Performs other duties related to office automation requiring a skill in general office machines, software, and the internet/intranet.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a Tier 1 background investigation.
1. Work experience directly related to the duties described above.
2. Ability to type 40 words per minute.
This position does not have an education requirement
- Address EU-NAF-W12KAA JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD
DO NOT MAIL
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98433
- Name: JBLM NAF Human Resources Office
- Phone: (253) 967-5493
- Email: [email protected]