Job opening: MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST
Salary: $103 136 - 207 791 per year
Published at: Sep 01 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
This position is in the Division of Corporation Finance - Business Management Office located in Washington, DC.
If selected, you will serve as a Management & Program Analyst responsible for a broad range of organizational policy and operational issues and projects in the Business Management Office.
At the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), we are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) and value a workforce that reflects the diverse experiences and perspectives of the communities we serve. As such, we welcome applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds who share our commitment to public service.
Typical Duties Include:
Performing a wide-range of recurring operational work and special projects in the areas of acquisitions, human resources, contract management, budget/financial management, travel, and general administrative services.
Facilitating and coordinating Division-wide operations, data analysis and evaluation, and process improvement that enable the Division to achieve productivity, quality management, and organizational improvements.
Applying knowledge of the organization's business processes to provide high-quality customer service and solutions.
Compiling special reports and presents formal and informal oral and written reports and briefings to CF management.
Reviewing a wide range of available data, to include trends, statistical, and legislative requirements, developing reports for management, and recommending policy changes to ensure consistency with evolving goals and objectives.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Application procedures are specific to this vacancy announcement. Please read all the instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may result in you not being considered for this position.
- Supplementary vacancies may be filled in addition to the number stated in this announcement.
- This position has promotion potential to the SK-13.
- PROBATIONARY PERIOD: This appointment may require completion of a one-year probationary period.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Entrance on duty is contingent upon completion of a pre-employment security investigation. Favorable results on a Background Investigation may be a condition of employment or selection to another position.
- DRUG TESTING: This position may be subjected to drug testing requirements.
- PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS): Moving/Relocation expenses are not authorized.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- This position is not in the collective bargaining unit.
- This position is eligible to request telework in accordance with the SEC 's telework policy.
- Existing Participants in the SEC?s Remote Telework Program are eligible to apply for this position. If selected, management will evaluate and communicate whether the position will allow for continued participation in Remote Telework.
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Time-in-grade for this announcement is one year at the GS/SK-11 level.
Time-in-grade for this announcement is one year at the GS/SK-12 level.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
SK-12: Applicant must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-11 level. Specialized experience includes experience in at least THREE of the following areas: human resources/hiring, project management, data analysis, acquisitions/contract management, budget/financial management, and general administrative support (such as but not limited to travel services, time keeping, space management, IT management, etc.).
SK-13: Applicant must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-12 level. Specialized experience includes experience in all of the following areas: human resources/hiring, project management, data analysis, acquisitions/contract management, budget/financial management, and general administrative support (such as but not limited to travel services, time keeping, space management, IT management, etc.).
- Address Division of Corporation Finance
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
- Name: ask HR
- Email: [email protected]