Job opening: SUPERVISORY FACILITIES AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
Salary: $139 395 - 191 900 per year
Published at: Feb 12 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
You will serve as a Supervisory facilities and Logistics Manager in the USMC, Marine Corps Systems CMD of MARCORSYSCOM.
You will be responsible for the planning, development, management, administration and execution of overall various annual, long range and multiyear facility programs and missions.
You will consult with supervisors and other key staff members to develop efficiencies, improvements, and solutions to problems, resolution of operational and engineering issues, coordinate work efforts, and assure optimum mission accomplishment.
You will actively participates in interpreting and implementing board program policies and directives promulgated by higher authority.
You will be responsible for the presentation and presentation of maintenance operations operation budget(s) reelection monetary requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal
- You will be required to complete training, obtain, and maintain a government credit card for travel and travel-related purchases.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- Supervisors in the executive branch have a heightened personal responsibility for advancing government ethics. You will be required to review the 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct at 5 CFR 2635.101.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-13 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: Studies directives and regulations, including long range proposals and plans to determine functional segments involved, directives need to be prepared locally, requirements for implementation, (i.e., additional manpower, equipment, supplies and procurement contracting).
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management web site: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Occupational-Series
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address MARCORSYSCOM
2200 Lester Street
Quantico, VA 22134
- Name: Department of Navy EIC
- Email: [email protected]