Job opening: Program Manager (PACS)
Salary: $163 964 - 191 900 per year
Published at: Jan 23 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
This position is located at Departmental Offices,Management CFO- Info Systems and CIO. As a Program Manager (PACS), you will serve as the Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) Program Manager for the Department of the Treasury and are responsible for the implementation of HSPD-12 PACS.
As a Program Manager (PACS), you will:
- Serve as the agency expert on Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD-12), FIPS-201, SP 800-116, Federal Identity Credential & Access Management (FICAM), and other regulations associated with PACS.
- Develop plans and set priorities for Treasury to successfully implement and ensure compliance with HSPD-12 requirements and federal guidance.
- Provide guidance and technical direction for the implementation of HSPD-12 requirements for both PIV card issuance and PACS upgrades.
- Manage the development of policies and operational procedures for Department-wide PACS.
- Oversee the development of objectives, prioritize requirements, and document the funding justification for PACS budgeting.
You must meet the following requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: For the GS-15, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized Experience for this position includes:
- Monitoring program compliance to requirements, regulations, or established performance levels; AND
- Experience with program analysis, including the experience guiding and structuring work and understanding large quantities of information and the production of a wide variety of written materials; AND
- Serving as a Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) Program Manager and experience with Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM), gained either in the public or private sector; AND
- Participating as a team leader on interdisciplinary project teams.
TIME-IN-GRADE: In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-15, you must have been at the GS-14 level for 52 weeks.
TIME AFTER COMPETITIVE APPOINTMENT: Candidates who are current Federal employees serving on a non-temporary competitive appointment must have served at least three months in that appointment.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address Management CFO- Info Systems and CIO
Administrative Resource Center
Parkersburg, WV 26101
- Name: Applicant Call Center
- Phone: 304-480-7300
- Email: [email protected]