Job opening: Maintenance Worker (MVO) NA-07
Salary: $21 - 24 per hour
Published at: Jan 03 2024
Employment Type: Part-time
This position is located at Fort Sill, OK and is assigned to Child and Youth Services Facilities.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Performs minor grounds maintenance to include ensuring entrances and exits are free from debris, sidewalks are clear of ice/snow, and surfaces under playground structures are maintained according to safety requirements.
Position requires the skills and knowledge to perform a variety of tasks involved in the upkeep of buildings, grounds, and related structures, fixtures, and utilities.
Ensures children and youth know how to safely evacuate the bus. Practices bus evacuation following prescribed procedures with children and youth on a monthly basis. Documents all drills in writing.
Employee is responsible to notify the supervisor of obvious hazards, malfunctioning equipment, damaged materials, and other situations that may impact work operations.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Must have current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations in accordance with current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
- Successful completion of annual training requirements within the prescribed time frame and demonstrated on the job competence is required.
- Schedule includes irregular hours, evenings, and/or weekends. Duties involve working both indoors and outdoors under different types of weather conditions.
- Physical effort in reaching, bending, turning, or moving hands, arms, feet, and legs. There is a requirement to lift and carry items up to 40 pounds frequently and items that are heavier with the assistance of other employees or lift equipment.
- This position requires mandatory drug testing.
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
Ability to communicate in English at a level to assure the duties described can be accomplished in a safe and satisfactory manner.
Experience in accomplishing the types of duties described in this job.
Requires a valid state driver's license (Requires a valid state driver's license to operate a 15 passenger vehicle OR Requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) with no restrictions to operate a 24 passenger vehicle.)
A copy of supporting documents must be submitted at the time of application!
- Address EK-NAF-W6CSAA US ARMY GARRISON FT SILL
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Sill, OK 73503
- Name: CHRA Fort Sill NAF
- Phone: (580)442-5853
- Email: [email protected]