Job opening: Housekeeper
Salary: $17 - 20 per hour
Published at: Nov 18 2023
Employment Type: Intermittent
The purpose of this position is to provide quality and efficient housekeeping services to guests or guest areas while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Performs varying degrees of complexity in cleaning processes. Demonstrates proficiency related to daily service, check-out, deep cleaning, and special project cleaning assignments based on Lodging program cleaning standards.
- Must pass all applicable records and background check.
- Must successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of employment.
- Must have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- This position is subject to the possibility of workdays on weekends and holidays, as well as, rotating shifts, often consisting of other than normal duty hours.
- This position may be designated ALPHA personnel for inclement weather or in the interest of national security and may be required to report for work when other employees are excused.
Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience and knowledge, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs.
A qualified candidate possess the following:
Knowledge of cleaning procedures and proper use of cleaning equipment and approved cleaning chemicals, including familiarity with applicable Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Knowledge of how to operate all in-room appliances (e.g., coffee maker, television, clock radio, telephone, etc.).
Ability to utilize Property Management System (PMS) software to update room status using the in-room telephone system.
Ability to accurately complete daily room status reports and housekeeping assignment sheets.
Ability to interpret, execute, and document cleaning actions in accordance with NGIS Housekeeping Manual and program policy guidance.
Ability to apply knowledge of general cleaning procedures to complete housekeeping tasks.
Ability to safely and properly use common hand and powered tools.
Ability to apply sound judgment to schedule and prioritize work assignments in order to honor requests for No Service/Do-Not-Disturb while adhering to program standards for in person service follow-up and cleaning frequencies.
Ability to navigate web-based Learning Managed System (LMS) and use associated software to complete online and e-learning training.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing with management, staff and guests.
- Address NSA Annapolis
47402 Buse Rd
Patuxent River, MD 20670
- Name: NDW NAF HR
- Email: [email protected]