Job opening: Food & Beverage Attendant NA-03
Salary: $18 - 21 per hour
Published at: Sep 19 2023
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Century lanes Bowling Center.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume
Collects sales slips, total sales on cash register, accepts payment from patrons and makes change as necessary
Maintains related cash records and Keeps work area clean and orderly.
Sets up food service counters and steam tables with hot and cold foods and beverages. Prepares coffee and hot water for tea, fills beverage dispensers with juices and soft drinks.
Prepares fruits and vegetables for cooking and serving. Makes a variety of fruit and vegetable salads. Portions out food, cleans and prepares meats and seafood for cooking. Checks food during cooking to prevent overcooking.
Unloads trucks and places contents in proper storage and use areas, brings supplies to work areas
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of4 hours refresher training annually.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2.
- Incumbent may also be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service, see www.sss.gov.
- Position, duty hours, location and/or activity are subject to change based on mission requirements.
1. Must meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic beverage at the time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and/or nonalcoholic beverages.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address DU-NAF-W6CCAA US ARMY GARRISON FT JACKSON
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Jackson, SC 29207
- Name: Levona Brown
- Phone: 803-751-7172
- Email: [email protected]