Job opening: SUPPLY TECHNICIAN
Salary: $45 589 - 59 262 per year
Published at: Sep 19 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
THIS IS AN ARMY NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION
UNIT: 2-147 AHB
LOCATION: St Paul
SELECTING OFFICIAL: MAJ Brandon Ortmann (651) 281-3479
ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED
Major Duties: This is not an all-inclusive list
A SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, GS-2005-6, (1) Responsible for providing technical assistance concerning property accountability, logistics management, and maintenance management for the Company. Assists in providing proficiency training for logistical personnel within the command. Maintains an accurate accounting and reporting system for non-expendable property for elements within the organization. Develops reports and assessments using an asset visibility automation program to determine current on hand status and future requirements based upon current and future authorization documents. Extracts reports, distributes, and ensures the execution of all required inventories of specified items (weapons, controlled cryptographic items, sensitive items). Reviews and recommends disposition of requests for issue, turn-in, and lateral transfer of major end items of equipment (aircraft, tanks, trucks, weapons, etc.). Verifies property listings to ensure non-expendable quantities are commensurate with authorized levels of current or future authorization documents. Assists in monitoring high priority requisitions. Reviews adjustment documents and prepares transactions to update automated property book accountability systems. Reviews Reports of Survey, Cash Collections, and Statements of Charges for property loss or damage.
(2) Assists in the research, review, and reconstruction of supply transactions to isolate errors and provide guidance to correct deficiencies. Examines document registers, document files, suspense files, and account records to verify postings and consistency with the state level equipment status report balances. Maintains suspense file of visits, pending actions, and any other data pertaining to property accountability and reconciliation efforts.
(3) Coordinates with supported organizations to accomplish exchange of information on the status of shipments, reports, equipment, etc. Maintains applicable files, records and listings on equipment authorization, etc. Assists in researching, reporting, analyzing, coding, etc. as pertains to property management.
(4) Assists in monitoring funds availability in accordance with regulations and the commander's priorities. Reviews current due-in status of back orders and identifies issues or problems. Performs audits of shortage/overage annexes to ensure all non-expendable/expendable/durable items are on hand, on valid requisitions, or turn-in actions have been initiated. Executes supply and maintenance discipline inspections and other like evaluations. Ensures compliance of regulatory guidance regarding the storage and security of organizational equipment. Performs assistance visits in the areas of property management, supply, and maintenance. Audits personal clothing records at subordinate elements. Examines organizational clothing and individual equipment (OCIE) reports to ensure the completion of supply actions of subordinate organizations. Inspects OCIE records for procedural completeness, accountability, accuracy, and agreement with automated management systems. Reports findings and critical problem areas to appropriate command levels.
(5) Prepares or reviews convoy requests and transportation requests for movement of equipment and personnel. Reviews and forwards the Army Unit Equipment List to higher headquarters. Inputs transportation data into supporting automation systems for the purpose of developing transportation plans for deployment operations. Prepares reports, schedules repair or maintenance, and requests replacement of GSA vehicles. Reviews and forwards logistics documents and correspondence. May be required to receive and issue billets, equipment, and supplies for training.bullets
Performs other duties as assigned.
MILITARY GRADES: ENLISTED/ E4-E5
Failure to obtain a compatible MOS may result in termination of employment.
GENERAL AND SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:Must have at least 9 months experience, education, or training which demonstrates knowledge of governing supply regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to the specific assignment. Experience conducting searches for required information; reconstruct records for routine supply transactions; and/or provide supply operations support for activities involving specialized or unique supplies, equipment, and parts. Experience performing routine aspects of supply specialist work based on practical knowledge of standard procedures, where assignments include individual case problems related to a limited segment in one of the major areas of supply management
You must provide transcripts or other documentation to support your Educational claims. To receive credit for Education, you must provide documentation of proof that you meet the Education requirements for this position.
- Address MN HHC CBT AVN BDE HVY
206 AIRPORT RD
SAINT PAUL, MN 55107
- Name: Giacomo DiGiacomo
- Phone: 651-282-4171
- Email: [email protected]