Job opening: Supply Systems Analyst
Salary: $86 222 - 112 089 per year
Published at: Aug 09 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
See below for important information regarding this job.
Monitors, analyzes, and evaluates KPI, metrics, and other process performance critical data to ensure the process area is meeting its performance targets and identifies trends and other factors adversely affecting performance.
Conducts independent analysis and investigation of issues impacting their process area.
Coordinate the development of new/reviewed processes, procedures, and business rules with Business Process analysts from other sites and /or process area and with representatives from affected programs outside of EBS.
Prepares detailed written reports containing concise findings and innovative recommendations for improving process and policy effectiveness, enhancing end-user training, or improving system performance.
Analyzes, develops, documents and evaluates complex functional system requirements for assigned functional areas.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Tour of Duty: Flexible
- Security Requirements: Non Critical Sensitive with No Access
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt/Non-Exempt
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized/Authorized
- Bargaining Unit Status: Yes/No
- Defense Acquisition Workforce position. Must complete DoD certification and other requirements. See
- You will be a Mission Essential employee. This requires you to work during an emergency to ensure continuation of essential functions. You may be required to work at the designated duty location, a telework site, or an alternate location/facility.
To qualify for a Supply Systems Analyst, your resume and supporting documentation must support:
A. Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience that equipped you with the particular competencies to successfully perform the duties of the position, and is directly in or related to this position. To qualify at the GS-12 level, applicants must possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 level or equivalent under other pay systems in the Federal service, military or private sector. Applicants must meet eligibility requirements including time-in-grade (General Schedule (GS) positions only), time-after-competitive appointment, minimum qualifications, and any other regulatory requirements by the cut-off/closing date of the announcement. Creditable specialized experience includes:
Utilizing applications related to Inventory Management.
Identifying system functionality limitations and recommends solutions and enhancements. Reviewing Order Fulfillment processes policies or system for recommended improvements. Performing independent analyses and resolves complex issues regarding the Order Fulfillment process.
Performing capabilities and evaluation studies on processes/policies/systems and analyzes trends in performance and functionality.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Substitution of education may not be used in lieu of specialized experience for this grade level.
- Address DLA Land and Maritime
3990 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43218
- Name: DLA Land and Maritime POC
- Phone: (614) 692-0313
- Email: [email protected]