Over 1 Million Paying Vacancies Available. Discover Your Dream Vacancy with Us!

Are you looking for a Training Specialist? We suggest you consider a direct vacancy at U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command in Pine Bluff Arsenal. The page displays the terms, salary level, and employer contacts U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command person

Job opening: Training Specialist

Salary: $59 966 - 77 955 per year
Published at: May 15 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
Please limit your resume to 5 pages. If more than 5 pages are submitted, only the first 5 pages will be reviewed to determine your eligibility/qualifications. This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing DHA for Domestic Defense Industrial Base (DIB) & Major Range and Test Facilities Base(MRTFB) in DoD positions to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. About the Position: The Pine Bluff Arsenal is located in Arkansas.


Maintains current training programs/courses for all uniformed security personnel at Pine Bluff Arsenal (PBA). Evaluates materials to complete learning courses that conform to existing guidelines. Conducts training sessions based on studies of training requirements. Arranges presentation of court cases involving petty offenses/miscellaneous motor vehicle offenses before the US Magistrate. Instructs standardized courses to cover techniques of protecting chemical surety limited and exclusion areas; conventional arms, ammunition and explosives storage areas; and other areas designated as mission essential or vulnerable. Provides training and monitors the Directorate of Law Enforcement and Security (D/LE S) physical fitness program and testing in, IAW AR 190-56 and AMC Supplement 1 to AR 190-56.


  • Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
  • TDY travel is occasionally required.
  • This position is subject to a pre-employment drug screening, and random testing thereafter.
  • This position requires a secret clearance.
  • This position requires a pre-employment physical.


Who May Apply: US Citizens In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document. I have one-year specialized experience which includes: 1) Conducting standardized or refresher training for uniformed security personnel ;2) Reviewing uniformed security personnel operations standard operating procedures (SOPS) related to law enforcement; 3) collecting statistical data to produce organizational training recommendations. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-07). OR Education: Master's or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to such a degree in a field which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position, such as: Education, Law Enforcement, or Security. OR Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. To compute the percentage of the requirements, divide your total months of experience by 12. Then divide the total number of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent) beyond the first year (total graduate semester hours minus 18) by 18. Add the two percentages.


FOREIGN EDUCATION: If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: https://sites.ed.gov/international/recognition-of-foreign-qualifications/


  • Name: Army Applicant Help Desk