Job opening: TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32)
Salary: $59 966 - 77 955 per year
Published at: Feb 12 2024
Employment Type: Full-time
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a TRAINING TECHNICIAN (TITLE 32), Position Description Number NGD118000 and is part of the TN ARMY Army National Guard.
This vacancy is not eligible for membership to a labor organization.
As TRAINING TECHNICIAN, GS-1702-11, you will formulate, oversee, and evaluate overall training programs for the command. Prepare plans and reports pertaining to readiness and mobilization. Directs scheduling and coordination for the use of training sites and facilities. Develop and implement Risk Management plans and programs for the command. Identify requirements and justifies requests for supplies and services such as ammunition, demolitions, rations, contract latrines, automation support, etc. Plan, organize, and assign work to employees engaged in training and readiness at the command level. Serve as security coordinator for the command. Perform other duties as assigned.
- NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a National Guard recruiter prior to applying for this position.
- This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state's National Guard, required prior to the effective date of placement.
- Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
- Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
- Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Applicant must complete a Baseline Pre-Placement Screening for General Schedule positions within 30 days of appointment.
- Acceptance of a Federal position may terminate Tricare Reserve Select eligibility.
- For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
- May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required.
- Environmental awareness, maintain awareness of your environmental responsibilities as dictated by legal and regulatory requirements, your organization and its changing mission.
Military Grades: E-4 through E-7
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Must have the ability to follow directions, read, understand, and retain instructions, regulations, and procedures that otherwise validate the ability to perform or learn to perform the duties of the position.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 1 year specialized experience equivalent to at least the next lower grade. Knowledge of Army or Air Force education and training programs regarding their principles and procedures. Experience in performing interviews and counseling techniques; training techniques and instruction methods; task analysis procedures, learning processes, curriculum development, training evaluations, and education and training systems and products; effective writing skills; editing practices; instructional media application, training reporting, program and curriculum validation, and implementation procedures. Experience in scheduling training events and facilities; supporting assistance visits and training meetings; or assisting in work center and individual job qualification standard development; education institution registration requirements; and military personnel classification system and policies; experience in the capabilities of communicative interpersonal skill applications and distance learning concepts; experience as a participant and presenter during training and military or civilian conference events.
Education Requirement: None
- Address TN ARMY
3041 Sidco Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Name: MINNIE RANDOLPH
- Phone: 615-313-3031
- Email: [email protected]