Job opening: Recreation Aid (Physical Fitness) NF-01
Salary: $15 - 16 per hour
Published at: Jan 24 2024
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at the Gyms-Physical Fitness/Aquatic Training which is apart of Fort Moore Family & Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR).
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Works as a Recreation Aid (Physical Fitness) at the Gyms-Physical Fitness/Aquatic Training in the capacity of receptionist and facility worker. Responsible for cleaning of fitness machines, locker rooms and pool areas.
Ensures correct, proper and safe use of all fitness equipment and explains equipment usage to guests. Is familiar with the working of the pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi operations.
Opens and closes facility daily which includes turning on and off lights, TVs, music, steam room, sauna whirlpool, stocking towels, cleaning, etc. Utilizes automated booking system for massages, spa treatments and personal training appointments.
Is responsible for money handling and maintaining internal control practices as a cashier. Prepares and sells items from the on-site juice bar.
Maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor around and towards guests in order to project a positive image.
Reports any problems to the Point Lead or to the Leisure Activities Director as soon as possible in order to maintain a high quality service to our guests.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service, visit: www.sss.gov.
- Position, duty hours, location and/or activity are subject to change based on mission requirements.
- Work hours may involve weekend, weekdays, holidays and night duty.
- Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2.
- Incumbent may also be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
**The information provided on your resume MUST clearly reflect ALL knowledge and experience listed under the minimum qualifications. You will be rated based solely from the information provided within your resume. Assumptions will not be made regarding your experience and the duties performed.**
Must demonstrate the ability to offer excellent guest service.
Must have or be able to obtain current American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED training certification with in 6 months of hire.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address EA-NAF-W6CRAA US ARMY GARRISON FT MOORE
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Moore, GA 31905
- Name: Lynette Reynolds
- Phone: (706) 545-5189
- Email: [email protected]