Job opening: Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02
Salary: $17 - 18 per hour
Published at: Jan 23 2024
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at the Destin Army Recreation Center which is apart of Fort Moore Family & Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR).
Click here for hours of operation for Destin Army Recreation Center.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
This is an open continuous announcement with bi-weekly cutoff dates starting 06 February 2024.
Assists the Facilities Operations Team Leader who makes specific assignments, explains polices and procedures and reviews work for quantity and quality of completed projects. Job may require work in various facilities depending on requirements.
Opens and/or closes facilities by locking/unlocking doors and windows, and assuring security system is operable. Issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users. Cleans recreation equipment, supplies and facility area.
Collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits. Pre-checks and prepares equipment for customers, explains use, and monitors proper usage.
Conducts surveillance of total facility and reports any unusual findings to supervisor. Arranges furniture and equipment for various types and sizes of events; puts up and takes down special event decorations. May assist in conducting event.
Operates equipment and performs self-help maintenance on facilities and equipment. Prepares work order for maintenance which cannot be completed by self-help. Maybe required to drive a motor vehicle as needed.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service, visit: www.sss.gov.
- Position, duty hours, location and/or activity are subject to change based on mission requirements.
- Work hours may involve weekend, weekdays, holidays and night duty.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a Tier 1 background investigation.
**The information provided on your resume MUST clearly reflect ALL knowledge and experience listed under the minimum qualifications. You will be rated based solely from the information provided within your resume. Assumptions will not be made regarding your experience and the duties performed.**
Demonstrated ability to performs the duties described above. Must have and retain a valid drivers license.
Highly Preferred Criteria:
Willing and able to work a rotating schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address EA-NAF-W6CRAA US ARMY GARRISON FT MOORE
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Moore, GA 31905
- Name: Sonja Jefferis
- Email: [email protected]