Job opening: Meatcutter NA-07
Salary: $21 - 24 per hour
Published at: Jan 23 2024
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Ft Campbell Texas Roadhouse and is a flexible position (0-40 hours) with no eligibility to participate in the NAF Employee Benefits Plans.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Marriage Certificate (MUST BE UPLOADED WITH ORDERS TO RECEIVE SPOUSE PREFERENCE)
Responsible for receiving, cutting, boning, and grinding meat in an AFRC. Includes performance of the full range of meatcutting tasks to prepare all types of meat for cooking.
Estimates and processes primals and subprimals into the greatest number of desirable ready-to-cook portions with a minimum of waste.
Required to operate the beef saw, pork saw, boning table, and trimming table and grinder. Meatcutter performs the cutting portion of cutting tests and records data for the tests.
Operates all types of grinding equipment to produce ground beef, sausage, ground veal, and ground lamb.
Process poultry and seafood products into ready-to-cook portions.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a medical examination.
- Incumbent may be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Must be able and willing to work a schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Be able to lift, push, and pull pieces of meat and boxed portions weighing approximately 50 pounds unassisted
- A physical is required.
- Must be 18 years of age at time of appointment.
**Resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the minimum qualifications criteria. **
Demonstrated ability and knowledge directly related to the duties to be performed as identified above. Ability to do the work of the position without more than normal supervision, and the ability to interpret instructions and specifications.
**To receive employment at Texas Roadhouse all applicants must meet the required age of 18 years of age at time of application.
**Experience meeting qualification requirements MUST be reflected in resume to be considered eligible.
NOTE: Experience must be reflected on the resume submitted at the time of application.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address DL-NAF-W6BD20 IMCOM FMWR HQ
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- Name: Roberta Sproul
- Phone: (270)-498-0090
- Email: [email protected]