Job opening: Bartender NA-03
Salary: $18 - 21 per hour
Published at: Jan 23 2024
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Ft Campbell Texas Roadhouse and is a flexible position (0-40 hours) with no eligibility to participate in the NAF Employee Benefits Plans.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Marriage Certificate (MUST BE UPLOADED WITH ORDERS TO RECEIVE SPOUSE PREFERENCE)
Delivers a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintains a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed.
Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company's guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum.
Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all beverage items.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a medical examination.
- Incumbent is required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Able and willing to work a schedule that includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
- Physical is required.
- Must meet age requirements at time of appointment.
**Resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the minimum qualifications criteria. **
1. Meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic at the time of appointment. Must be 20 years old at time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
**To receive employment at Texas Roadhouse all applicants must meet the required age of 18 years of age at time of application.
**Experience meeting qualification requirements MUST be reflected in resume to be considered eligible. NOTE: Experience must be reflected on the resume submitted at the time of application.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address DL-NAF-W6BD20 IMCOM FMWR HQ
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- Name: Roberta Sproul
- Phone: (270)-498-0090
- Email: [email protected]