Job opening: Food Service Worker NA-02
Salary: $17 - 20 per hour
Published at: Jan 03 2024
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Daugherty Bowling Center, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Performs a variety of tasks having several steps that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area. Sets up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot/cold food items.
Serves food by order and proper proportion. Assembles or toss fresh fruit and green salads in quantity using prepared dressings and portions into standard serving sizes. Makes cold sandwiches using prepared ingredients.
Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns dishes and food to the kitchen area. Brews coffee. Washes tables and counters. Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation.
Clean kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators. Scrapes, soaks, scours, and scrubs heavy cooking utensils such as mixing bowls or pots. Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware.
Loads dishwashers. Stores cleaned dishes, glasses and silverware. Sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans exhaust vents, hoods, windows, ceilings, and walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. Performs other duties as assigned.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- U.S. Citizens and Non-U.S. Nationals who have resided in the U.S. or U.S. Territory for three (3) or more continuous years immediately preceding the start of Federal affiliation.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a medical examination.
- Incumbent may be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- PHYSICAL EFFORT: Light to heavy physical effort is required. Frequently lifts and moves items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- PHYSICAL EFFORT: Subject to continuous standing and walking, and frequent stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and bending. May be required to work on ladders and use powered cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to work varying shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Physical examination required for position.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: There is a danger of falling from a ladder or slipping on a floor where food or beverages have spilled.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: Performed indoors in areas that have adequate light and ventilation. Exposed to hot liquids, sharp cutting blades, and hot working surfaces, and extreme temperature changes when entering walk-in refrigerators or freezing units.
Ability to understand and follow simple instructions, and be able to use hand tools for cleaning and operating simple machines.
**If providing a resume, the information provided on your resume should be clear and specific. You will be rated based solely off of the information provided within your resume. Assumptions will not be made regarding your experience and the duties performed.**
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address KA-NAF-W6B8AA US ARMY GARRISON FT LEONARD WOOD
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
- Name: CHRA NAF Fort Leonard Wood
- Phone: 000-000-0000
- Email: [email protected]