Job opening: Supervisory Air Traffic Control Specialist
Salary: $112 367 - 146 075 per year
Published at: Sep 22 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
Serves as an Operations Supervisor in an ATC-8 level terminal facility. Responsible for planning and directing operations within delegated areas of responsibility.
Provides first line supervision to a team of Developmental and Certified Professional Controllers. Supervises a staff of Air Traffic Control Specialists that is responsible for carrying out air traffic control assignments within a geographic area.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must submit an SF50 (See Required Documents)
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- A one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period may be required.
- Current medical is required.
Specialized Experience:1. Must have held an FAA 2152 FG-14 or above regional or headquarters position for at least 1 year (52 weeks);OR2. Must have been facility rated or area certified for at least 1-year (52 weeks) in an ATS facility.NOTE: An employee who has been facility rated or area certified for at least 1-year (52 weeks) in an ATS facility that is upgraded is considered to meet the qualification requirements of the upgraded position;OR3. Must have held a MSS position for at least 1-year (52 weeks) in an ATS facility.Qualifications must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Address Federal Aviation Administration
AGL Regional HR Services Branch
2300 E. Devon Ave., Room 250
Des Plaines, IL 60018
- Name: Eve Kuo
- Phone: 1 (202) 267-3038
- Email: [email protected]