Job opening: Recreation Aid (Pool Attendant) NF-01
Salary: $15 - 16 per hour
Published at: Sep 21 2023
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located on Fort Johnson in Leesville, Louisiana.
This announcement will have a 2-week cut-off on October 5, 2023. All qualified applicants will be referred to the selecting official at that time. If vacancies still need to be filled then additional qualified applicants will be referred to the selecting official after the closing date of October 23, 2023.
Serves as a Pool Attendant in a designated pool facility.
Incumbent works under the direction of the Assistant Aquatics Manager.
Checks for proper identification and provides information and general rules of the facility.
Issues towels to authorized guests, checks maintenance of the facility and reports any problem to management.
Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned area.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, to include a CNACI background investigation.
- Additional background checks may be required if there is regular and recurring contact with children.
There are no minimum qualifications for this position.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address EP-NAF-W0VFAA US ARMY GARRISON FORT JOHNSON AND JRTC
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Johnson, LA 71459
- Name: Jennifer Jinks
- Phone: 785-789-9333
- Email: [email protected]