Job opening: MANAGEMENT ANALYST TITLE 32 ON BOARD ONLY
Salary: $69 107 - 89 835 per year
Published at: Sep 21 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a MANAGEMENT ANALYST TITLE 32 ON BOARD ONLY, Position Description Number NGD1132000 and is part of the TN ARMY, National Guard.
This vacancy is not eligible for membership to a labor organization.
As a MANAGEMENT ANALYST (MILITARY) GS-0343-11, you will establishes and conduct an ongoing program to assess the effectiveness of various staff functions including supply, engineering, housing, communications, exchange, service club, recreation, physical security, safety, troop welfare, and other functions, which provide continuing analysis and evaluation of training center operations. Identify deficiencies or areas requiring improvement, recommends corrective action, and/or initiates studies to determine causes of deficiencies. Conduct studies in conjunction with special projects as assigned by the Garrison Commander, which involve gathering and compiling facts and data associated with the project. Provide written or oral reports of findings and provides recommendations and alternatives, where applicable. Oversee the distribution and utilization of manday programs used in support of the training center. Analyze site support requirements. Develop recommendations for manday distribution. Track manday usage, costs, and other relevant data providing trend analysis by directorate. Maintain liaison with the commanders of military units having personnel assets to meet staffing requirements. Recruit from these sources, personnel with the appropriate skills to fill vacancies for temporary manday positions to accomplish specific project tasks. Assist the training site commander and supervisors in the interviewing and selection of temporary manday personnel. Request and receive input for the Active Duty Augmentation Program. Oversee the administrative program for augmentees assigned to the training center. Provide technical guidance and advice relative to the full scope of technician, AGR, and active duty augmentee personnel matters. Coordinate manning, staffing and classification issues with the HR office and provides guidance and recommendations to the Garrison Commander. Oversee the day-to-day functions of one or two employees and varying numbers of seasonal or temporary employees assigned to the function. Perform other duties as assigned.
- NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a National Guard recruiter prior to applying for this position.
- This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state's National Guard, required prior to the effective date of placement.
- Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
- Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
- Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Irregular and/or overtime (compensatory) hours may be required to support operational requirements or contingencies or may be required to work hours outside of the normal duty day.
- Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968.
Military Grades: WO-1 through CW-3, O-1 through O-3
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Do you have experience or training with in-depth knowledge of ARNG training center operations and programs to properly assess the effectiveness, efficiency and apply knowledge in conducting detailed analysis of various programs?
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Do you have 12 months in the next lower grade or 36 months training or experience in guidelines consist of ARNG, NGB, state and training center regulations, policies, and other reference materials applicable to the area of assignment; employee analysis of the issues in the assignment, and then select and apply accepted analytical techniques and trend analysis relevant to the area of study; plan, coordinate, and carry out fact-finding and analysis processes in accordance with accepted policies?
Education Requirement: NONE
Substitution of Education to qualify for this position is not available.
- Address TN ARMY
3041 Sidco Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Name: Mark Bryant
- Phone: 615-313-0660
- Email: [email protected]