Job opening: INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (TITLE 32)
Salary: $69 107 - 89 835 per year
Published at: Sep 19 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (TITLE 32), Position Description Number NGD1155000 and is part of the TN ARMY National Guard.
This vacancy is not eligible for membership to a labor organization.
As an INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, GS-0132-11, you will assist the Senior Intelligence Officer in assuring the Intelligence function maintains a capability to provide timely and accurate operational intelligence support and fully trained intelligence personnel during peacetime and contingency operations. Perform assigned operational intelligence collection, fusion and analysis, and based on thorough understanding of the significance of conditions and trends, develops and projects data and draws meaningful conclusions and clear estimates based on current and past intelligence situations. Incumbent is recognized as a subject matter expert on order of battle and threat weapons systems. Build and maintain threat databases for future reference. Incumbent serve as the Geospatial (mapping) manager for the J2. Incumbent direct or assist in the direction of the security functions within the J2 section and oversee unit security inspections, security briefings and other security operations. Incumbent direct or assist in the direction of antiterrorism/force protection planning and execution and provides antiterrorism and/or force protection (AT/FP) Level-One Training to subordinate units. Incumbent is recognized as an organizational expert within functional assignment. Perform other duties as assigned.
- NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a National Guard recruiter prior to applying for this position.
- This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state's National Guard, required prior to the effective date of placement.
- Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
- Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
- Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Applicant must complete a Baseline Pre-Placement Screening for General Schedule positions within 30 days of appointment.
- Acceptance of a Federal position may terminate Tricare Reserve Select eligibility.
- For positions requiring a security clearance (Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
- May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968.
Military Grades: E-6
Compatible Military Assignments: 35F SERIES (PREFERRED)
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education, or training which demonstrates administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work requiring the ability to deal effectively with others, to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts. Experience preparing clear and concise written reports.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: 36 months or 1 year equivalent to at least next lower grade level specialized experience is experience, education or training developing and recommending policy, organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations: experience in administrative, investigative, or technical work which required the applicant to deal effectively with others: experience collecting, evaluating and organizing pertinent facts and to analyze and prepare clear and concise reports
Education Requirement: NONE
- Address TN ARMY
3041 Sidco Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Name: Melody Stephens
- Phone: 615-313-0654
- Email: [email protected]