Job opening: Health Science Administrator
Salary: $112 015 - 172 075 per year
Published at: Sep 01 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce- Positions in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, including technician positions within the Defense Acquisition Workforce, to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Oversee and negotiate Cooperative Research and Development and other Agreements.
Conduct Technology Transfer activities
Review and Evaluate laboratory technologies for intellectual property (IP) rights.
Assist with outreach to potential partners.
Ensure ethical laboratory administration.
Ensure Technology Transfer regulatory compliance.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- A three year probationary period may be required.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position.
- Selectees must meet position requirements for certification at Level II in the Acquisition Career Field "Science and Technology" within 24 months of entrance on duty.
- This position requires a secret clearance.
- This position requires pre-employment financial disclosure and annually thereafter in accordance with DoD Directive 5500-7-R.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
In order to qualify, you must meet the basic education and experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
You must possess a degree with a major study in an academic field related to the health sciences or allied sciences appropriate to the work of the position.
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the DB-02 (GS-12) grade level in the Federal service which includes: (1) Working with Intellectual Property (IP) within a biomedical research environment; (2) Conducting research in the biomedical field involving common research methodology; and (3) Negotiating written agreements.
If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html
- Address BB-APF-W03KAA WALTER REED ARMY INST OF RESEARCH
DO NOT MAIL
Frederick, MD 21702
- Name: Army Applicant Help Desk