Job opening: Recreation Assistant (Service Writer) NF-03
Salary: $45 000 - 52 000 per year
Published at: Aug 11 2023
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Gordon Car Care & Storage with Fort Gordon Family & Morale, Welfare and Recreation.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Serves as a Recreation Assistant (Service Writer) in support a recreational activity (automotive center) applying a practical knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance facility.
Assist in the planning/establishing of objectives and goals for the facility. Instruct customers in the proper use of automotive equipment and programs within area of responsibility to facilitate organization skills.
Maintain a working relationship with the service technician and keep abreast of the status of each vehicle. Issues/receives request for automotive repair.
Must have an understanding of the automotive systems to accurately order the part, price the order, and provide the correct information to the customer.
Collects applicable fees for items requested, accounts for monies, safeguards funds and makes daily deposits. May operate the customer?s vehicle to move in and out of the service area.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a Tier 1 background investigation.
- Required to have and maintain a valid state driver?s license.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service, see www.sss.gov.
- Position, duty hours, location and/or activity are subject to change based on mission requirements.
Work experience as a Service Writer to include automotive repair cost estimates and use of the labor guide for services.
Knowledge of automated programs to create repair orders and to bill parts and labor cost.
Must have cash handling experience.
Must possess a valid driver's license.
**If providing a resume, the information provided on your resume should be clear and specific. You will be rated based solely off of the information provided within your resume. Assumptions will not be made regarding your experience and the duties performed.**
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address DZ-NAF-W6CBAA US ARMY GARRISON FT EISENHOWER
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Eisenhower, GA 30905
- Name: LOREATHA UPSHAW
- Phone: 8086561529
- Email: [email protected]