Job opening: Laborer NA-01
Salary: $16 - 19 per hour
Published at: Aug 11 2023
Employment Type: Intermittent
This position is located at Biggs Park Fort Bliss TX.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Performs grass cutting using push mower, weed eaters, blowers, pruners, etc.
Picks up trash throughout the park
Setting up jumping balloons, dunk tanks
Clean restrooms and pavilion areas
Provide customer service
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2.
- Incumbent may also be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry moderate objects up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 45 pounds.
- Must be able to actively bend, stoop, stand, reach, and work in awkward positions.
Three (3) months of laboring experience required. Must have the ability to use, control and clean tools and power equipment used, and ability to follow oral and/or written instructions involving duties with several distinct tasks or steps without constant supervision of each task assigned.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Address EQ-NAF-W6CLAA US ARMY GARRISON FT BLISS
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Bliss, TX 79916
- Name: Nina Maxwell
- Phone: (915) 568-7108
- Email: [email protected]